New Banner® and Colleague® user interfaces deliver the most modern user experience. Both solutions are built specifically for higher education and for the cloud.
Ellucian, the leading global provider for higher education software and services, announced today significant advances to Banner® by Ellucian and Colleague® by Ellucian, two of the company’s enterprise resource planning systems used by more than 2,000 colleges and universities around the world.
2016 Cloud adoption research by MeriTalk found that 60 percent of higher education IT leaders are integrating cloud into their strategy and 81 percent are increasing cloud spend in 2017.
By delivering complete, modern, cloud-enabled solutions that are ready today and easy for institutions to adopt, Ellucian is addressing the unique and complex technology needs of higher education. With the Ellucian XE strategy, the company has transformed both Banner and Colleague to create a best-in-class user experience with enhanced mobile, self-service and extensibility tools. Enhancements include:
- Modern user interface with best in class web controls
- New tools to facilitate extensibility, reducing the need to make time consuming modifications
- Significant improvements to navigation and accessibility
- Easier and smoother upgrades via the Ellucian Solution Manager that save time
- Transforming 1500+ Oracle Forms to java web pages
- Modern look and feel with modern technology
- Reduced training time with industry standard web controls
- Significant improvements to navigation
- Same business rules with the same or similar shortcut keys for power users
“As the leading technology provider devoted solely to higher education, we are delivering the most modern ERP and Student Information System solutions to our 2,400+ clients. These enhancements to Banner and Colleague bring the most modern user experience in the industry, and we are also providing our clients with a clear path to the cloud. Our goal is to help institutions leverage the cloud to keep up with today’s rapid pace of innovation,” said Jeff Ray, president and CEO of Ellucian. “Backed by Amazon Web Services infrastructure, deployments and updates will be faster than ever – enabling colleges and universities to devote more resources to the core mission of student success.”
Banner® Student and Banner® Accounts Receivable Administration join the previously enhanced Banner® Human Resources and Banner® Finance. Both Banner and the new Colleague UI are part of Ellucian’s modern and complete portfolio of solutions, which benefit from the Ellucian XE strategy, built for higher education and ready today. To learn more, visit:www.ellucian.com/getstarted or stop by booth 601 at EDUCAUSE.