Business intelligence software provides organizations with the ability to make educated and relatively fast decisions due to the availability of reliable and easy to digest information. Standard business intelligence software functionality includes a decision support system driven by an underling data warehouse. This data warehouse feeds management with real-time access to ad hoc reports, online charts and tables, as well as graphical dashboards that offer a host of information in the form of financial reports, scorecards, and key performance indicators.
Many ERP solutions provide real-time business intelligence software functionality that is available for data mining and financial analysis. Data can be viewed in summary form with the option to drill down to a detail level to investigate concerns or potential anomalies. This advanced business intelligence provides a 360-degree view the organization’s overall health and helps to arm the executive staff with the tools necessary to make better and faster decisions.
Business intelligence software is available in both stand-alone packages and as modules within Tier I, II, and III ERP solutions. Panorama’s ERP consultants can help evaluate an organization’s reporting needs to evaluate if an integrated solution or stand-alone solution is best to meet the company’s reporting needs.
Our consultants are aware of the potential pitfalls of ERP selection projects and can help hedge against project cost overruns, software that is misaligned with business needs, and lack of return on investment. Panorama’s team has industry-specific expertise that helps achieve measurable business improvements.
Recent Articles and News Related to Business Intelligence Software
- Maximizing the Functionality of Your ERP Modules
- SAP InfiniteInsight Solution Brings Predictive Analytics to Broad Spectrum of Users
- The Importance of ERP Software Ownership
- Baker College System to Implement Jenzabar’s SaaS-Based ERP Solution
- xTuple’s Newest Product Release Integrates Business Intelligence
- SAP Helps Redefine the Art of the Possible in Analytics
- Oracle Unveils Oracle’s PeopleSoft In-Memory Project Discovery
- Guest Blog: 12 Signs You May Need a New ERP System
- SAP Simplifies Mobile Analytics With One App for All Analytic Experiences
- Vendor Snapshot: Infor