Government and public sector organizations have many unique requirements that differentiate them from non-government organizations (NGOs) and must be addressed by their ERP systems. Financials, procurement, tax and revenue management, customer and stakeholder portals, and full system integration are all key requirements. In addition, government ERP solutions typically augment traditional ERP offerings with many specific functions, including compliance, security and fiscal accountability.
But when it comes to government IT projects, budgets are slim, expectations are high and the possibility of a highly publicized failure always looms. With these pressures at the forefront, it’s critical that public-sector organizations make the right decisions before, during and after an ERP implementation or upgrade.
Using our proprietary independent verification and validation (IV&V) risk mitigation methodologies, Panorama provides a complete service offering that can assist federal, state, county and city government agencies throughout the process of ERP selection, ERP implementation and organizational change management.
Panorama government clients include Cook County, Illinois and the city of Charlotte, North Carolina.
Recent Articles and News Related to Government Software
- Tyler Technologies’ Odyssey Courts and Justice Solution Increases Momentum in Texas
- City of Rapid City, S.D., Chooses Tyler Technologies’ ERP Solution
- City of Pasadena, Calif., Chooses Tyler Technologies’ Munis ERP Solution
- What Citizens Want
- Challenges With International ERP Implementations
- RFP for ERP Drafting Tips: Before Pen Hits Paper
- Tulare County, Calif., Signs Contract with Tyler Technologies
- Using ERP Software to Increase Accountability in the Public Sector
- How GRP Can Improve Citizen Services
- How Small Improvements can Greatly Increase ROC