Retailers rely on their ERP system’s point-of-sale (POS) software or POS module to deliver an easy to use interface that can be quickly deployed to a single store location or hundreds of stores and retail outlets. Large or small, a POS software solution needs to be tightly integrated with the inventory management software and produce timely information for individuals across the enterprise.
Robust POS software will offer tools to easily configure the solution to meet the retailer’s sales requirements. Common POS software functionality includes category management, multi-level pricing structures, promotional management, and flexible payment options that accommodate credit cards, gift cards and layaway options.
Panorama’s team has experience with smaller single store outlets to large national retailers. Panorama’s ERP consultants provide a complete service offering that can assist your organization throughout the process of ERP selection, ERP implementation, and organizational change management.
Our ERP consultants are aware of the potential pitfalls of ERP selection projects and can help hedge against project cost overruns, software that is misaligned with business needs, and lack of return on investment. The ERP team has industry specific expertise that helps achieve measurable business improvements.
Recent Articles and News Related to Defense Software
- Epicor Leads in Market Share of POS Software Vendors in Survey Conducted by Independent Retail Management Consulting Firm
- Epicor Retail Technology: At Work While Consumers Play at the Newly Imagined Build-A-Bear Workshop Stores
- A.C. Moore Selects Epicor Retail CRM to Enhance Customer Loyalty
- Pronto Software Gets the National Paint Job Over Microsoft
- B.J. Alan Streamlines Operations and Improves Productivity with VAI S2K Enterprise for Retail
- Epicor Named Leading Vendor of POS Software Among Top 250 Largest Soft Goods and Hard Goods Retailers
- Epicor Named Number One Point-of-Sale Software Vendor for Specialty Soft Goods Retailers by Independent Research Firm
- Epicor(R) Bolsters Flagship Retail Store Suite, Adding New Features, Improved Scalability and Flexibility
- JDA Software Partners with TransactionTree to Help Retailers See Green
- Retalix Integrates Retalix Fuel, HQNet and StorePoint Solutions for Reitan Servicehandel