Visual Process Flows Accelerate Task Completion, and Sage Exchange Integration Reduces Time to Process Sales Orders
Sage North America announced today the availability of Sage 100 ERP 2013, offering new cloud services and usability features to effectively manage and grow a business. Sage 100 ERP software is a comprehensive business management suite for midsized and smaller distributors and manufacturers looking to streamline operations in a cost-effective, accessible and secure way.
The new enhancements in Sage 100 ERP go a long way to refine the user experience. With Visual Process Flows, a new interactive graphical interface that illustrates the steps required to complete various tasks, users can save time navigating through their ERP systems. The seamless integration of cloud services such as Sage Shipping and Sage Exchange helps businesses reduce costs and streamline everyday operations; adding these cloud solutions can reduce the time and cost involved in entering sales orders, collecting payments, and shipping orders to customers.
Sage 100 ERP 2013 enables businesses to:
- Reduce time required to complete tasks by using Visual Process Flows, which can be customized to follow specific business processes.
- Process credit card payments seamlessly through Sage Exchange, which reduces the time to enter orders paid by credit card by four minutes per order.
- Ship efficiently and cost effectively while improving delivery times through Sage 100 ERP Shipping by SmartLinc, a new web-based, fully scalable multicarrier shipping solution.
“This latest release of Sage 100 ERP shows our continued effort to provide a simpler user experience across the entire Sage portfolio,” said Joe Langner, EVP, Mid-Market Solutions for Sage North America. “During design and development, we considered the user’s perspective at each level of the organization — from the business owner to the IT manager to the individual salesperson accessing the order entry page — and how to effectively maximize usability and efficiency for each. To that end, we’re excited to extend Visual Process Flows into Sage 100 ERP 2013, enabling new users to learn business processes quickly and experienced users to complete tasks more swiftly.”
Langner continued: “Through the integration of Sage Exchange, we’ve significantly reduced the time it takes to enter sales orders when customers pay by credit cards. Our research has shown that integrating payment processing with ERP software reduces order entry time by four minutes per order on average. This time savings is the main driver behind customer adoption of Sage Payment Solutions, which is now at over 9,700 customers. It’s also why we’ve seen an 18% increase in payments cross-sell revenue.”
Other features include:
- Improved integration with Sage CRM, including alignment of multiple ERP companies to a single CRM database and the ability for salespeople to enter orders within their familiar Sage CRM environment.
- Enhanced Sage Intelligence Report Designer, with new drag and drop features that make financial report designing easier and more intuitive and provides significant performance improvements through in-memory processing.
- Increased flexibility in credit card processing through Sage Exchange, including convenient card-swipe capabilities, ways to streamline charges for repetitive invoices and Accounts Receivable invoices, mobile payments and more.
a WordPress rating system