We engaged Panorama Consulting to perform a two stage analysis in a very short period of time. The first was to recommend an ERP system that fit our business needs. Starz Entertainment was well underway with this process to the point of reviewing vendor proposals. Panorama was asked to review documentation describing our business processes, review the RFP responses for accuracy and truthfulness, and use their knowledge and contacts to provide a detailed analysis and recommendation.
Tim Linstrom, Senior Manager – Business Systems Integration
Digital transformation entails the creative use of technology without being constrained by any one system. Substantial transformation is possible when you hire a team with a breadth of knowledge in the entire enterprise systems market.
- Because we are independent and technology agnostic, we don’t push one enterprise software vendor over another to benefit our bottom line. Our approach helps you identify the total cost of ownership and forces vendors to address your specific requirements.
- We take the time to get to know your organization, understand your operational model and find the right technology for your organization.
- Our consultants are certified in Panorama’s proprietary 360-degree methodologies, ensuring consistent delivery based on collective experience.
- Through negotiations with vendors, we are able to save you money well in excess of our fees.
- Panorama consultants have selection and implementation experience with more than 200 different enterprise systems and software vendors. Many of these systems are flexible and easy-to-integrate so your organization doesn’t need to be constrained by a single enterprise system.
We analyze your organization’s unique requirements to determine your best technology options. We also consider associated costs, risks and benefits.
- Task 1: Project Planning and Strategic Planning
- Task 2: Define Current Systems Inventory
- Task 3: Rationalize Current Systems
- Task 4: Prioritize Changes
- Task 5: Identify Applications Strategy
- Task 6: Develop an Digital Transformation Strategy Roadmap
- Task 7: Business Process Management
- Task 8: Conduct Technical Fit Assessment
- Task 9: Industry Analysis and Vendor Viability
- Task 10: Vendor Evaluation and Selection
- Task 11: Preliminary Cost Analysis
- Task 12: Conduct Organizational and Business Readiness Assessment
- Task 13: Vendor Negotiations
- Task 14: Implementation Planning and Analysis
- Task 15: Business Case Justification and Benefits Realization Plan
- Task 16: Final Vendor Analysis and Decision
- A petroleum oil exploration and production company identified and realized operating cost savings in excess of $500,000 annually.
- A large, multi-national consumer products manufacturer secured fixed costs for software licenses and implementation services at 40-percent less than benchmark implementation costs for companies of similar size and geographic reach.
- A Colorado-based consumer services company achieved a 60-percent return on investment and two-year payback period.