Panorama can help your organization develop a realistic implementation plan that reflects the tasks, resources, time and man-hours required to fully realize business benefits. Our technology-agnostic methodology is based on collective experience with hundreds of digital transformations and more than 200 enterprise systems.
“Eric and his team at Panorama Consulting are trusted partners. They are knowledgeable and provide personalized solutions for their clients. After working with them for only a short time, it became clear that their number one priority is ensuring their clients’ implementation success. And speaking from personal experience, they exceed that goal time and time again.”
– Divisional Vice President of large, global retailer
- Panorama’s proven methodologies enable organizations to continue operating at maximum capacity with lower risk throughout implementation.
- On average, Panorama clients implement ERP software in 10% less time and at 50% less cost than those that do not rely on our guidance.
We help organizations transform their people and processes through the strategic deployment of technology. Rather than focusing strictly on the technical aspects of digital transformation, our team helps you strategically implement technology to align with your organizational goals. We serve as our clients’ single point of accountability during a digital transformation by focusing on the following activities:
- Project management of risk, scope, cost, time and resources
- Comprehensive business process reengineering and workflow definition
- Incorporation of LEAN methodologies, Six Sigma and other industry-specific skillsets into the overall transformation
- Improvement of technical infrastructure
- Alignment of digital transformation with organizational requirements
- Organizational change management, communication and training activities
- Integration between technology, processes and stakeholders
- Definition and measures of success
- Optimization of measurable benefits
- Functional and technical development and support
- Customized workshops and on-site Boot Camp training
- Project recovery support
- Risk management and mitigation planning activities
- A Colorado-based consumer services company achieved a 60-percent return on investment and two-year payback period.
- A large, multi-national consumer products manufacturer secured fixed-costs for software licenses and implementation services at 40-percent less than benchmark implementation costs for companies of similar size and geographic reach.
- A petroleum oil exploration and production company realized quantifiable improvements in their operational efficiency in less than one year after the start of the engagement.