We help communities recover as quickly as possible by deploying project management resources on-site.
Most organizations do not have the internal resource capacity or expertise to handle the complexities of disaster recovery. Your agency must act quickly to find the right team for your community.
What We Deliver
- Technical assistance
- Training on CDBG-DR processes and CDBG and HUD requirements
- Training on relocation assistance services and payments for displaced residential tenants
- FTA Real Estate Requirements course
- Online courses
- Basic Residential Relocation and Residential Relocation Payments
- Specialty courses for various agencies and situations
- Training to meet agency specific issues, such as FTA and FAA
After receiving funding through HUD, FEMA, the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund or the Red Cross, your agency should begin recovery efforts by partnering with the leader in emergency fund management and disaster recovery. Contact us to learn how our team can help your community and your citizens recover and prosper.