The right team members often make the difference between ERP success and ERP failure. Using our proprietary PERFECT Match ERP staffing methodology, Panorama delivers uniquely qualified personnel resources to clients around the world. Our command of the ERP marketplace, and knowledge of more than 150 ERP systems, means we know what clients need to ensure that the benefits of their ERP systems are realized.
SAP Staffing Resources
The successful deployment of an ERP system as robust and complex as SAP depends on in-house staff. As an end-to-end consulting provider supporting all aspects of SAP initiatives, Panorama offers deep expertise in SAP staffing and resource acquisition. We help organizations cultivate SAP resources rapidly and ensure the correct fit for each client’s specific needs and objectives. Our proprietary network of thousands of SAP professionals gives you access to high-caliber, carefully screened talent that can’t be found elsewhere.
We provide SAP experts in ECC 6.0, R/3, All in One, Business By Design, and other versions of SAP. Staffing solutions incorporate:
- Functional and technical experts in SAP modules, including:
- Inventory and Materials Management (MM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Finance and Controlling (FICO)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Master Production Scheduling (MPS) and Material Resource Planning (MRP)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Additional SAP ECC and R/3 modules
- Business process reengineering experts
- Experts to work in concert with the Solution Manager
Staff also is trained in the following areas of need:
- End-user and BPP (Business Process and Procedures) development
- Integration with other SAP technologies, including Business Objects
- Custom development of core SAP technologies
SAP Staffing Options
SAP Contract Staffing: Panorama offers experienced SAP consultants on a contract basis to meet immediate need for skilled talent. This choice gives maximum flexibility to clients while providing the expertise needed to get the job done fast.
Contract-to-Hire Staffing Services: Panorama provides experienced SAP consultants on a contract basis while clients consider each placement’s long-term fit within the organization. This choice can be a “best of both worlds” scenario for both the client and the staff member.
SAP Permanent Placement Recruiting: Panorama matches you with the right direct-hires through extensive pre-qualification of candidates and position requirements. This choice can be on a contingent or retained search model according to your organization’s needs.
SAP Recruitment Process Outsourcing: Panorama manages the entire recruiting process for a SAP implementation – from technical resources to project managers to subject matter experts and beyond. This choice ensures that your top staff won’t be overwhelmed by the magnitude of the SAP implementation and can instead focus on your company’s core business activities.
Panorama’s SAP staffing and resource acquisition services allow your organization to act with speed, flexibility and expertise by accessing the right talent in the right way.
Contact us to learn how our one-stop approach to ERP consulting can maximize your ROI.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery