IFS delivers software to make enterprises more agile by streamlining four core strategic processes: service & asset management, manufacturing, supply chain and projects. IFS develops, supplies, and implements IFS Applications, a component-based extended ERP suite built on SOA technology. IFS provides software solutions that serve manufacturing, project-based, service management and asset-intensive industries. We thrive in complex environments and with businesses that strive to be agile.
IFS Applications is a pioneer in providing business software based on actual business processes. Companies can reconfigure the software on the fly, enabling them to adapt quickly to changing market conditions. And because IFS Applications is component-based, customers need only deploy the functionality they require and implement it step by step, adding new components as their business changes or expands. IFS functionality can deliver a full suite or a best of breed tool for enterprise asset management, field service management or other disciplines.
|Company Name||IFS North America, Inc.|
|Street Address||300 Park Boulevard Suite 555|
|Organization Type (Public/Private)||Public|
|Number of Employees||1,001-5,000|
|Sales Method (Direct/VAR)|
|Deployment Options (Traditional/SaaS)|
|Product Name(s)||IFS Applications|
|Focus||Manufacturing, Enterprise Asset Management, Field Service Management|
|Manufacturing Type||Engineer to Order|
|Industry Expertise||Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Chemicals, Commercial Aviation, Construction, Contracting & Service Management, Energy & Utilities, Food & Beverage, High Tech, Industrial Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Metal, Oil & Gas, Project Centric Businesses, Pulp & Paper, Rail & Transit, Service & Facilities Management, Telecommunications|
|Sample Clients||Worldmark, Volkl Sports, Three Gorges|
|Number of Users (Organizations)||2,000|
|Recommended Number of Users|
|Number of Software Updates Per Year|
|Active User Community (Y/N)|
|Annual Users Conference (Y/N)|
|Last Update by Vendor||October 9, 2012
Are you a current user or have you previously reviewed this vendor as a potential ERP software solution for your organization? If so, take a moment and review the ERP vendor by selecting a score of one to ten stars below. You may rate as many or as few items as desired.
All responses are confidential and do not represent the views of Panorama Consulting Solutions.
- Eighty-Five Percent of Manufacturers Need Project ERP but Few Have it
- Frost & Sullivan Honors IFS for its Value Propositions in the EAM Market through Product Innovation and Customer-Centric Focus
- Prince Minerals Selects IFS Applications for Enterprise Resource Planning
- IMCO Engineering & Construction Selects IFS Applications
- IFS Continues to Invest in Mobility & Field Service Management With the Acquisition of Metrix LLC
- The IT Director’s ERP Wish List Revealed in New IFS Study
- IFS North America Secures Long-Term Enterprise License Agreement in Support of Joint Strike Fighter Program
- IFS North America Expert Recognized by Pros to Know Awards
- Yorktel Selects IFS Applications ERP Solution
- Mixed-mode Manufacturer Communications Systems, Inc. Selects IFS Applications ERP to Replace 20-year-old Legacy System
Panorama Consulting Solutions welcomes all updates.
ERP vendors are welcome to submit the following items to pr@Panorama-Consulting.com:
- Profile updates
- Press releases
- White papers
- Event information