Panorama Consulting Solutions will optimize your business process lifecycle to increase value-added activities and decrease revenue leakage.
Smart businesses view an ERP implementation as an opportunity to optimize performance through improved business processes and operational governance. Offering various levels and services to give organizations the flexibility to pick the level of improvement they want to achieve, Panorama’s business process reengineering practice can be deployed at any point throughout software selection or implementation.
For instance, a company can choose to simply gain a baseline understanding of its current business process (and associated time and waste), it can make improvements and optimize key business processes, or it can choose to improve and optimize every business process within its entire organization.
At its core, business process reengineering helps organizations fundamentally rethink and radically redesign their existing business processes to improve both efficiency and flexibility. Panorama’s business blueprinting drives ERP software configuration and customization specifications via use cases to deliver optimal benefits realization.
We have based our business process reengineering and performance management service offering by combining the Six Sigma DMAIC approach and Kaizen principles of improvement with our own PERFECT Process™ methodology. The result is a comprehensive and holistic analysis of the current business state and, as requested, a detailed recommendation for improved efficiency and operational excellence aligned with the organization’s overall executive and operational strategy.
The PERFECT Process™ approach encompasses a variety of phases:
- Process Mapping (Stage One): The identification of the current state of a process and primary key performance indicators used to measure overall performance success against the industry average.
- Business Process Improvement and Business Process Optimization (Stage Two): The improvement of the process through the root cause analysis and validation and design of an improved future state process.
- Continuous Improvement (Stage Three): The structure and support necessary to enable the organization to continue to realize increased efficiency and cost-savings via process improvement.
Business Process Reengineering Focus Areas
- Benchmark Assessment
- Process Mapping
- Six Sigma Analysis and Improvement
- Technical Blueprint
- Organizational Readiness Assessment
- Change Impact Analysis
- Organizational Structure Redesign
- Financial Impact Assessment
- Business Case and Return on Investment
- Continuous Process Improvement
- End-user and Executive Training
- Leadership and Organizational Change Management Support and Services
Our clients have found that our negotiating leverage and expertise saves them an average of several times our consulting fee for this service.
Contact us to learn more about business process reengineering or any of our other ERP consulting services. Also be sure to check out our Resource Center, 360° ERP Blog and Webinar and Events Schedule for thought leadership related to business process reengineering.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery