Unfortunately, not all ERP projects go as planned. Sometimes project scope creeps, the ERP project team decides to customize too much, or the enterprise software vendor or system integrator simply isn’t able to get the job done. Further, ERP failure can take many forms: from complete operational disruption to a lack of alignment or user buy-in that negatively affects the organization’s return on its ERP investment. In these and other instances, a senior team of Panorama resources will provide the direction, guidance, and hands-on project management to regain lost momentum.
Beginning with a one-week engagement, the Panorama team will provide an independent and accelerated assessment of how to get your ERP initiative back on track. This ERP project recovery engagement will focus on assessing and evaluating critical ERP success factors.
Sample ERP Project Recovery Assessment and Evaluation
- Risk management
- Project management, controls and governance
- System requirements and design
- Business process alignment with the ERP system
- System integration and testing
- User acceptance
- Organizational change management and training
- Benefits realization and ROI
The ERP project recovery engagement focuses on working hand in hand with project stakeholders to identify risks and developing an action plan to address low-hanging fruit in the short-term and more significant improvements in the longer term.
Contact us to learn more about our ERP project recovery offering or any of our other ERP consulting services. Also be sure to check out our Resource Center, 360° ERP Blog and Webinar and Events Schedule for thought leadership related to ERP project recovery.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training