Organizational change management is one of the most critical, but also one of the most overlooked, aspects of an ERP implementation. Unfortunately, there are very few ERP organizational change management experts in the marketplace that are capable of blending these “soft” skills with the pragmatism of ERP implementations.
Panorama’s three-day training and planning workshop will help your team understand the methods and tools required to make your organizational change management initiative successful. This workshop will educate your project team on a number of activities and tools required for a successful ERP initiative, including:
- Organizational and business readiness
- Organizational and job design
- Process and organizational gap analysis
- Employee communications
- End-user training
- Benefits realization
Interested in finding out more about our organizational change management workshop or to begin creating a customized workshop to fit your needs?
Contact us to learn more about these or any of our other ERP consulting services.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- ERP Implementation
- IT Strategy
- ERP Staffing
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- On-Site ERP Training
- Six Sigma and Value Stream Analysis
- ERP Project Recovery
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering