Given the potential cost advantages and relative ease of implementation of software as a service (SaaS), more companies are considering SaaS olutions. Small businesses in particular often find SaaS software to be a viable option for their manufacturing software, CRM, supply chain management, HR and financial management software solutions. Salesforce, Plex Systems, Workday and Kinaxis are just a few examples among dozens of the SaaS business software available on the market.
With our extensive knowledge of both SaaS and cloud business software options, we can help you find the right solution for your organization. Using an accelerated and modified version of our PERFECT Fit™ ERP selection methodology and toolset, we can help you complete the necessary tasks to make your project a success.
Elements of a Software as a Service or SaaS Selection Project
- Define your business requirements and match to potential SaaS software options
- Identify a long-list and short-list of SaaS ERP, CRM, manufacturing, supply chain management or financial management software options
- Review SaaS software options relative to your specific business requirements
- Choose the SaaS ERP software most suited to your business
- Develop an integration and solution architecture model for your chosen SaaS solution(s)
- Define the costs, benefits and ROI model for your SaaS software investment
- Create an implementation plan for your SaaS ERP implementation
Contact us to learn how we can help select, procure and acquire the ERP software that best fits your organization’s needs.
More Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery