We provide the information, research and credibility to help you build a successful legal case.
Failed ERP projects and lawsuits are all too common in both the private and public sectors. As an attorney or organization preparing for trial or investigating the feasibility of trial, Panorama’s independent team of experts will prove invaluable. We are called upon to investigate the feasibility of litigation, provide witness testimony and build background reporting for the industry’s highest-profile ERP lawsuits. We have worked with organizations ranging from multi-billion dollar conglomerations to State Attorney General Offices.
Finding the Right Team
For a thorough and objective examination of evidence, attorneys and organizations turn to the Panorama team and rely on our proprietary PERFECT Assessment™ Methodology. With extensive vendor and implementation experience as well as independent research into thousands of ERP initiatives, Panorama has helped attorneys and legal teams nationwide prepare for litigation or arbitration.
What We Deliver
- Identification of discovery and fact-finding needs to help build as strong of a case as possible
- Review and analysis of case documentation
- Leveraging benchmark research and experience to come to conclusions
- Development of expert reports, findings and conclusions
- Provision of deposition and trial testimony
Allegations that we address include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Breach of contract
- “Off-the-shelf” ERP software and capabilities
- Undefined roles and poorly executed responsibilities (as related to the internal project team, VAR, ERP vendor, ERP consultant or system integrator)
- Lack of skills and competencies
- Poor project management
- Poor benefits realization
- Poor implementation planning, resourcing and budgeting
- Errors in customization
- Errors in integration
- ERP failure
- Operational disruption or loss related to the ERP system
- Panorama developed a 70-page report for a government agency as the foundation for moving forward with a lawsuit, attempting to recover tens of millions of dollars in consulting fees and lost business benefits.
Contact us to learn how we can put you and your legal team in the best possible position to initiate or defend against an ERP lawsuit.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery