Unfortunately, failed ERP projects and lawsuits are all too common in the ERP industry. But for those who are preparing for trial, or even just investigating the feasibility of trial, Panorama’s independent team of experts has proven invaluable. Called upon to provide witness testimony and background reporting for the industry’s highest-profile ERP lawsuits, we deploy our PERFECT Assessment™ Expert Witness Methodology to quickly and accurately supply the information, research and credibility necessary to help each client build a successful legal case.
Our independent, objective and ERP-focused expertise is matched by none, and our deep-dive analyses, evidence examinations and conclusive findings have been the backbone of multi-million dollar judgments.
Leveraging our extensive client, vendor and implementation experience and independent research of thousands of ERP initiatives, Panorama has helped attorneys and legal teams nationwide prepare for litigation or arbitration. Our independent expert testimony, ERP prowess and comprehensive reporting capabilities are second to none and have been utilized by clients ranging from multi-billion dollar conglomerations to State’s Attorney General offices on cases related to ERP solutions from SAP, Oracle and Infor, among others.
Our PERFECT Assessment™methodology includes:
- Identification of discovery and fact-finding needs to help build as strong of a case as possible
- Review and analysis of case documentation
- Leveraging benchmark research and experience to come to conclusions
- Development of expert reports, findings and conclusions
- Provision of deposition and trial testimony
Allegations that we address include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Breach of contract
- “Off the shelf” ERP software and capabilities
- Undefined roles and poorly executed responsibilities (as related to the internal project team, VAR, ERP vendor, ERP consultant or system integrator)
- Lack of skills and competencies
- Poor project management
- Poor benefits realization
- Poor implementation planning, resourcing and budgeting
- Errors in customization
- Errors in integration
- ERP failure
- Operational disruption or loss related to the ERP system
Our staff is independent, experienced in both technical and legal realms and extremely credible. Our contributions will put you and your legal team in the best possible position to initiate or defend against an ERP lawsuit. Read more about our expertise in our expert witness evaluation case study.
Contact us to learn more about Panorama’s ERP expert witness offering or any of our other ERP consulting services. Also be sure to check out our Resource Center, 360° ERP Blog and Webinar and Events Schedule for thought leadership related to ERP expert witness testimony.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery