We help your organization minimize implementation time and reduce risk.
“Eric and his team at Panorama Consulting are trusted partners. They are knowledgeable and provide personalized solutions for their clients. After working with them for only a short time, it became clear that their number one priority is ensuring their clients’ implementation success. And speaking from personal experience, they exceed that goal time and time again.”
– Divisional Vice President of large, global retailer
Panorama can help your organization minimize disruption and delays associated with the deployment of enterprise software. For a one-stop solution to ERP consulting, your organization needs a team with expertise in all three components of ERP success: Change Management, Business Process Management and Technical expertise.
Finding the Right Team
To achieve operational efficiency and a high return on investment from new technology, private and public sector organizations turn to the Panorama team and rely on our proprietary PERFECT Path™ Implementation Methodology. Our technology-agnostic methodology is based on collective experience with hundreds of ERP implementations and more than 150 software solutions.
With this approach, your organization will realize the benefits you expect. In the private sector, this means cost savings and increased productivity. In the public sector, this translates to improved services for constituents and citizens.
- Panorama’s proven methodologies enable organizations to continue operating at maximum capacity with lower risk throughout implementation.
- On average, Panorama clients implement ERP software in 10% less time and at 50% less cost than those that do not rely on our guidance.
- Our ERP Project Recovery methodology and toolset has helped countless organizations get their implementations back on track.
What We Deliver
Panorama’s PERFECT™ Path ERP implementation methodology and tools enable organizations to do more with – and benefit more from – their ERP software systems. Rather than focus strictly on the functional or technical aspects of an implementation, our broad and independent experience allows clients to implement ERP more effectively than if they tried to do it themselves or with a software vendor, system integrator or value-added reseller (VAR).
We serve as our clients’ single point of accountability during an ERP implementation by focusing on the following activities:
- Certified project management focusing on risk, scope, cost, time and resources
- Comprehensive process reengineering and workflow definition
- Incorporation of LEAN methodologies, Six Sigma and other industry-specific skillsets into the overall transformation
- Improvement of technical infrastructure
- Alignment of ERP implementation with organizational requirements
- Risk management and mitigation planning activities
- Organizational change management, communication and training activities
- Integration between the core ERP system and processes, systems and stakeholders
- Definition of ERP measures of success
- Optimization of measurable benefits
- Functional and technical development and support
- Customized ERP workshops
- Project recovery support
- On-site ERP Boot Camp training
- A Colorado-based consumer services company achieved a 60-percent return on investment and two-year payback period.
- A large, multi-national consumer products manufacturer secured fixed-costs for software licenses and implementation services at 40-percent less than benchmark implementation costs for companies of similar size and geographic reach.
- A petroleum oil exploration and production company realized quantifiable improvements in their operational efficiency in less than one year after the start of the engagement.
With a team of experts for each leading ERP system in the market, Panorama can help your organization during all stages of your ERP project. Contact us to learn how our one-stop approach to ERP consulting can maximize your ROI.
More Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery