No matter what stage of an ERP implementation you’re in, Panorama Consulting Solutions will guide your organization to success.
We help both private- and public-sector organizations plan and manage their ERP implementation projects to realize increased benefits and minimize disruption and delays associated with the deployment of enterprise software. Whether implementing a Tier I ERP system like SAP, Oracle, or Microsoft Dynamics, or a Tier II solution like Epicor, Infor, or JD Edwards, our team of ERP experts ensures that organizations reap the most return possible from their new capabilities.
Our proprietary and technology-agnostic ERP implementation service offering – developed and refined based on the collective experience with hundreds of ERP implementations – includes complete ERP project management and support, as well as implementation planning, organizational change management, customized ERP workshops, project recovery, and our highly acclaimed ERP Boot Camp training for organizations of all sizes. We help our clients understand what ERP implementation is and how to discover the best solutions.
- Panorama’s proven methodologies, organizational change expertise, and command of more than 150 ERP vendors and software packages enables businesses to continue operating at maximum capacity with lower risk during their ERP implementation.
- Panorama’s team of ERP experts can manage all aspects of an SAP Implementation, Oracle Implementation, Microsoft Dynamics Implementation, or other Tier II ERP Implementation projects.
- Through its independent oversight of software vendors, Panorama ensures all components of a chosen ERP package are delivered on schedule and at the determined price. As a liaison between clients and vendors, we also negotiate reduced costs.
- On average, Panorama clients implement their ERP software in 10-percent less time and at 50-percent less cost than those that do not leverage our guidance.
- Panorama offers on-site expertise at any and all points of an ERP project, including initial planning, software selection, in-progress implementations, upgrades and even ERP project recovery.
- Our cutting-edge and proven ERP project recovery methodology and toolset has helped countless organizations get their implementations back on track.
Please click through to learn more about Panorama’s proprietary PERFECT Path™ ERP Implementation Methodology and how our proven methods can help your organization achieve ERP success.
How does your implementation compare to best practices? Look at our ERP implementation checklist (below) to see if you have included critical activities in your ERP implementation plan.
26 Items to Include in Your Organization’s ERP Implementation
|1. Process Definition and Workflow|
|2. Training Needs Assessment|
|3. PMO (Project Management Office)|
|4. Communications Plan|
|5. Customize and/or Tailor Training Materials|
|6. Customization Requirements|
|7. Fit-Gap Analysis|
|8. Security Profiles|
|9. System Validation|
|10. Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance and/or Internal Controls|
|11. Go-Live Checklist|
|12. Go or No-Go Assessment|
|13. Conference Room Pilots|
|14. Testing – Software and Integration|
|15. Core Team Training|
|16. End-User Training|
|17. Forms Definition and Reports|
|18. Data Migration Planning and Execution|
|19. Benefits Realization Plan|
|20. Technical Solution Architecture|
|21. Post Go-Live Audit|
|22. Help Desk And Support|
|23. Global and/or Localization|
|24. Requirements and Validation|
|25. Solid Budget|
|26. Business Case|
Contact us to learn more about these or any of our other ERP consulting services. Also be sure to check out our Resource Center, 360° ERP Blog and Webinar and Events Schedule for thought leadership related to ERP implementation.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery