We help you find the software that best fits your organization’s budget, timeframe, industry and operational needs.
We engaged Panorama Consulting to perform a two stage analysis in a very short period of time. The first was to recommend an ERP system that fit our business needs. Starz Entertainment was well underway with this process to the point of reviewing vendor proposals. Panorama was asked to review documentation describing our business processes, review the RFP responses for accuracy and truthfulness, and use their knowledge and contacts to provide a detailed analysis and recommendation.
Tim Linstrom, Senior Manager – Business Systems Integration
For a one-stop solution to ERP consulting, your organization needs a team that cuts through the sales hype to determine which ERP system and deployment model best suits the organization you want to become. Because we are independent and technology agnostic, we don’t push one software package or ERP vendor over another to benefit our own bottom line.
To minimize the time, cost and risk of software selection, private and public sector organizations turn to the Panorama team and rely on our proprietary PERFECT Fit™ Methodology. With our guidance and support, private sector organizations can find software that enables operational efficiency and secures a high return on investment. In the public sector, this translates to improved services for constituents and citizens.
Finding the Right Fit
- We take the time to get to know your organization, understand your operational model, get to know your people and find the right fit for your organization.
- Our consultants are certified in Panorama’s proprietary 360-degree ERP training program, ensuring consistent delivery based on collective experience.
- Panorama consultants have both ERP selection and ERP implementation expertise in more than 150 different ERP vendors and software solutions, including software as a service (SaaS), cloud ERP, best-of-breed and open source solutions.
- We provide full lifecycle, 360-degree ERP consulting services so you benefit from our hands-on implementation and organizational change experience, resulting in a more informed and pragmatic decision.
- Through negotiations with ERP vendors, we are able to save clients well in excess of the cost of our ERP selection fees.
What We Deliver
Our PERFECT Fit™ ERP software selection methodology involves the analysis of each client’s unique requirements against viable ERP software solutions. We help your organization understand all of the options and associated costs, risks and benefits.
- Task 1: Project Planning and Strategic Planning
- Task 2: Define Current Systems Inventory
- Task 3: Rationalize Current Systems
- Task 4: Prioritize Changes
- Task 5: Identify Applications Strategy
- Task 6: Develop an IT Strategy Roadmap
- Task 7: Business Process Management
- Task 8: Conduct Technical Fit Assessment
- Task 9: Industry Analysis and Vendor Viability
- Task 10: Vendor Evaluation and Selection
- Task 11: Preliminary Cost Analysis
- Task 12: Conduct Organizational and Business Readiness Assessment
- Task 13: Vendor Negotiations
- Task 14: Implementation Planning and Analysis
- Task 15: Business Case Justification and Benefits Realization Plan
- Task 16: Final Vendor Analysis and Decision
Only by working with innovative and independent consultants can your organization achieve a high return on investment or return on citizenship. Our approach helps you identify the total cost of ownership and forces competing software vendors to address your specific requirements. With PERFECT Fit™, there are no surprises.
- A petroleum oil exploration and production company identified and realized operating cost savings in excess of $500,000 annually.
- A large, multi-national consumer products manufacturer secured fixed-costs for software licenses and implementation services at 40-percent less than benchmark implementation costs for companies of similar size and geographic reach.
- A Colorado-based consumer services company achieved a 60-percent return on investment and two-year payback period.
Contact us to learn how we can help select, procure and acquire the ERP software that best fits your organization’s needs.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery