We help you define the right IT strategy to support your organization’s goals.
A well-developed IT and ERP Strategy builds upon your organization’s existing strategy and long-terms goals. To sustain and benefit from technologies over time, your organization’s IT strategy must be driven by an integrated view of processes across the organization.
Finding the Right Team
To achieve increased productivity and cost savings from new technology, private and public sector organizations turn to the Panorama team and rely on our proprietary PERFECT Plan™ Methodology. With our guidance, your organization can realize the benefits you expect.
In the private sector, this means operational efficiency and a high return on investment. In the public sector, this translates to improved services for constituents and citizens.
What We Deliver
Panorama helps organizations define their enterprise systems strategy by facilitating the following activities:
- Define organizational and IT strategic vision for the next three to five years
- Educate key client stakeholders about strategic technological trends and best practices via our proprietary ERP Boot Camp training
- Assess the current portfolio of enterprise systems and IT infrastructure
- Analyze current high-level processes and identify opportunities for improvement and automation
- Benchmark current strategy and environment with leading domestic and international organizations
- Develop a long-term data management strategy
- Identify ways that new supporting technologies – such as mobile, business intelligence or SaaS systems – could support organizational objectives
- Create a cost-benefit and ROI analysis for potential replacement systems, such as ERP, CRM, HCM, financials, accounting, supply chain management, manufacturing and other core enterprise systems
- Evaluate potential IT and enterprise system options
- Develop a five-year roadmap for ERP and IT implementation and benefits realization
- Define an organizational change management strategy to support the defined roadmap
We take a pragmatic approach when it comes to defining enterprise systems strategy. A few high-level concepts we take into consideration include:
- Current organizational structure
- Applications inventory
- System architecture diagrams
- Current and multi-year IT budget
- SLAs between IT and internal customers
- Key performance indicators
We help your organization will minimize long-term enterprise system risk and costs while providing a clear strategic roadmap for continued organizational success.
- A professional services organization identified more than $2 million in annual operating and capital cost savings after implementation of improvements.
Contact us to learn how our one-stop approach to ERP consulting can maximize your ROI.
More Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery