Panorama Consulting Solutions will define and develop your roadmap to ERP success.
For many companies, it is premature to start evaluating potential ERP systems without first taking a step back to objectively define an overall enterprise system and IT strategy. An independent assessment of the current business and technological environments, coupled with a definition of business objectives and IT operations, is a first step to defining how to address systems going forward.
A well-developed IT and ERP Systems Strategy builds on and complements the company’s overarching business strategy. While technology is a key factor in any IT strategy, it is not a means to an end. To sustain (and benefit from) technologies over time, IT strategies must be driven by defined and agreed upon organizational goals. Aligning IT strategy with enterprise systems strategy is a critical objective of overall planning. IT strategies need to take into consideration an integrated view of information and business processes across the company.
Using its proprietary PERFECT Plan™ methodology, Panorama helps organizations define their ERP, CRM, enterprise software and IT strategies by facilitating the following activities:
- Define business and IT strategic vision for the next three to five years
- Educate key client stakeholders about strategic technological trends and best practices via our proprietary ERP Boot Camp training
- Assess the current portfolio of enterprise systems and IT infrastructure
- Analyze current high-level business processes and identify opportunities for improvement and automation
- Benchmark current strategy and environment with leading domestic and international companies
- Develop a long-term data management strategy
- Identify the ways that potential new supporting technologies – such as mobile, business intelligence or SaaS systems – could support business objectives
- Create a cost-benefit and ROI analysis for potential replacement systems, such as ERP, CRM, financials, accounting, supply chain management, manufacturing and other core enterprise systems
- Evaluate potential IT and enterprise system options
- Develop a five-year roadmap for ERP and IT implementation and benefits realization
- Define an organizational change management and “people” strategy to support the defined roadmap
Panorama’s PERFECT Plan™ approach minimizes long-term ERP system risk and costs while providing a clear strategic roadmap for continued organizational success.
Contact us to learn more about our IT strategy offering or any of our other ERP consulting services. Also be sure to check out our Resource Center, 360° ERP Blog and Webinar and Events Schedule for thought leadership related to IT strategy.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery