ERP software (or enterprise resource planning software) is an integrated system used by businesses to combine, organize and maintain the data necessary for operations. ERP systems merge each of the company’s key operations, including the manufacturing, distribution, financial, human resources and customer relations departments, into one software system. For many companies, the ERP software is the heart of their operations and the backbone of the organization. Selecting an ERP software package and implementing it correctly can be an extremely complex and intimidating process for many business executives and project teams. When the ERP evaluation and installation is performed correctly, ERP software can revitalize a business by streamlining and synchronizing its separate departments into one unified, precise and easily handled software system. When these tasks are done without focus and solid planning, the ERP software project can have severe repercussions that negatively effect the organization for many years to come. Panorama’s goal is to ensure each and every ERP project is a success. Panorama’s team of experienced consultants help companies select the right ERP system and implement it properly, so that the project results in tangible ROI and ultimate success. This assistance and ultimate ROI is accomplished through the use of Panorama’s PERFECT Fit ERP software selection process and our extensive expertise with over 100 ERP vendors. At the heart of our PERFECT Fit® ERP Software Selection Process is the concept of including proper planning into the selection process and holding ERP solution providers accountable to your business needs to optimize the selection decisions. We gather primary data to measure ERP software solutions against your unique business and technical needs. We also identify the total cost of ownership to identify the PERFECT Fit® for your organization. The results empower you to make a clear capital budgeting decision. Once ERP software is selected, Panorama can assist in the ERP implementation and with organizational change management to ensure the utmost return on investment is obtained and that the project comes to a successful completion.
Recent ERP Software Articles and News
- Independence Day: Three Alternatives to ERP Systems
- Convincing the C-Suite: New ERP Software Please!
- Three Ways to Recover From Your Failed ERP Implementation
- What is Business Process Management (and What Does it Have to do With ERP)?
- The Importance of IT Strategy
- Five Similarities Between ERP Success and a Wedding
- It’s All About Your People – ERP is Just a Tool
- What It Takes to Succeed in Manufacturing Now and in the Future
- The Importance of Independence in ERP Software Selection
- Orchid Advisors and Epicor Partner to Transform Firearms Business Performance with Innovative Technology