ERP software (or enterprise resource planning software) is an integrated system used by businesses to combine, organize and maintain the data necessary for operations. ERP systems merge each of the company’s key operations, including the manufacturing, distribution, financial, human resources and customer relations departments, into one software system. For many companies, the ERP software is the heart of their operations and the backbone of the organization.
Selecting an ERP software package and implementing it correctly can be an extremely complex and intimidating process for many business executives and project teams. When the ERP evaluation and installation is performed correctly, ERP software can revitalize a business by streamlining and synchronizing its separate departments into one unified, precise and easily handled software system. When these tasks are done without focus and solid planning, the ERP software project can have severe repercussions that negatively effect the organization for many years to come. Panorama’s goal is to ensure each and every ERP project is a success. Panorama’s team of experienced consultants help companies select the right ERP system and implement it properly, so that the project results in tangible ROI and ultimate success. This assistance and ultimate ROI is accomplished through the use of Panorama’s PERFECT Fit ERP software selection process and our extensive expertise with over 100 ERP vendors.
At the heart of our PERFECT Fit® ERP Software Selection Process is the concept of including proper planning into the selection process and holding ERP solution providers accountable to your business needs to optimize the selection decisions. We gather primary data to measure ERP software solutions against your unique business and technical needs. We also identify the total cost of ownership to identify the PERFECT Fit® for your organization. The results empower you to make a clear capital budgeting decision.
Once ERP software is selected, Panorama can assist in the ERP implementation and with organizational change management to ensure the utmost return on investment is obtained and that the project comes to a successful completion.
Recent ERP Software Articles and News
- Oracle Recognizes the Independent Oracle User Group and Belgium Java User Group
- Sage Inspire Tour Hits Dallas With a Special Stop at AT&T Stadium
- Projects Don’t Have to be so Grim: The Fun Side of ERP Implementations
- The Low-Hanging Fruit of ERP Benefits Realization
- How to Drive Stakeholder Alignment
- Top Ten Predictions for the ERP Software Industry in 2014
- Epicor Announces New Catalog and Point of Sale Features Now Available
- Johnstone Supply Fosters Communication With Infor ION, Infor Ming.le
- Deltek Acquires Centurion Research Solutions
- The State of Saxony Expands Partnership With UNIT4