ERP software (or enterprise resource planning software) is an integrated system used by organizations to combine, organize and maintain the data necessary for operations. ERP systems merge an organization’s key operations, including the manufacturing, distribution, financial, human resources and customer relations departments, into one software system. Selecting an ERP software package and implementing it correctly can be an extremely complex and intimidating process for many executives and project teams. When the ERP evaluation and implementation is performed correctly, ERP software can revitalize an organization by streamlining and synchronizing its separate departments into one unified software system. When these tasks are done without focus and solid planning, the ERP software project can have severe repercussions that negatively effect the organization for many years to come.
Panorama’s goal is to ensure each and every ERP project is a success. Our team of experienced consultants help companies select the right ERP system and implement it properly, so that the project results in tangible ROI and ultimate success. This is accomplished through Panorama’s PERFECT Fit ERP software selection process and our extensive experience with more than 150 ERP vendors. At the heart of our PERFECT Fit® ERP Software Selection Methdology is the concept of including proper planning into the selection process and holding ERP solution providers accountable to your business needs. We gather primary data to measure ERP software solutions against your unique business and technical needs, and identify the total cost of ownership to identify the perfect fit for your organization. The results empower you to make a clear capital budgeting decision. Once ERP software is selected, Panorama can assist with the ERP implementation and organizational change management to ensure the utmost return on investment is obtained and that the project comes to a successful completion.
Recent ERP Software Articles and News
- Five Tangible Business Benefits to Expect From Your ERP System
- Convincing the C-Suite: New ERP Software Please!
- How See-Through is Your ERP System?
- Just How Important is Independence in ERP Software Selection?
- What is Business Process Management?
- Five Ways to Convince Your Boss That You Need a New ERP System
- It’s All About Your People – ERP is Just a Tool
- Five Similarities: ERP Success and a Wedding
- Takeaways From Panorama’s 2015 Manufacturing ERP Report
- Linking Business Process Reengineering to Organizational (and ERP) Strategy