ERP software (or enterprise resource planning software) is an integrated system used by businesses to combine, organize and maintain the data necessary for operations. ERP systems merge each of the company’s key operations, including the manufacturing, distribution, financial, human resources and customer relations departments, into one software system. For many companies, the ERP software is the heart of their operations and the backbone of the organization. Selecting an ERP software package and implementing it correctly can be an extremely complex and intimidating process for many business executives and project teams. When the ERP evaluation and installation is performed correctly, ERP software can revitalize a business by streamlining and synchronizing its separate departments into one unified, precise and easily handled software system. When these tasks are done without focus and solid planning, the ERP software project can have severe repercussions that negatively effect the organization for many years to come. Panorama’s goal is to ensure each and every ERP project is a success. Panorama’s team of experienced consultants help companies select the right ERP system and implement it properly, so that the project results in tangible ROI and ultimate success. This assistance and ultimate ROI is accomplished through the use of Panorama’s PERFECT Fit ERP software selection process and our extensive expertise with over 100 ERP vendors. At the heart of our PERFECT Fit® ERP Software Selection Process is the concept of including proper planning into the selection process and holding ERP solution providers accountable to your business needs to optimize the selection decisions. We gather primary data to measure ERP software solutions against your unique business and technical needs. We also identify the total cost of ownership to identify the PERFECT Fit® for your organization. The results empower you to make a clear capital budgeting decision. Once ERP software is selected, Panorama can assist in the ERP implementation and with organizational change management to ensure the utmost return on investment is obtained and that the project comes to a successful completion.
Recent ERP Software Articles and News
- Guest Blog: A Solid Upgrade Strategy is an ERP Software Requirement “Must Have”
- What is Business Process Management (and What Does it Have to do With ERP)?
- Business and Technology Predictions for the Year 2020
- Linking Business Process Reengineering to Organizational (and ERP) Strategy
- YouTube: Top Ten Predictions for the ERP Industry in 2015 – Part 5
- Entrepreneur and CEO Dilemma: Working ON Your Business Instead of IN It
- The Importance of Independence in ERP Software Selection
- YouTube: Top Ten Predictions for the ERP Industry in 2015 – Part 4
- Guest Blog: Top Five Process Manufacturing Areas That Benefit From ERP Software
- YouTube: Top Ten Predictions for the ERP Industry in 2015 – Part 3