Panorama Consulting Solutions provides the training, techniques and strategy to help your people understand and support your new ERP system.
Panorama’s ERP consultants know organizational change management. Successful ERP implementation projects are less about technology and more about people and processes. Panorama helps clients develop, actualize and sustain long-term organizational changes to best realize the measurable business improvements enabled by their new technology.
With a determined focus on tangible bottom-line results, key performance indicators and investment returns, Panorama consultants utilize best practices and our proprietary PERFECT Change™ Organizational Change Management Methodology to optimize ERP technology for better business operations.
But the Panorama approach doesn’t stop there. Instead, we continue to ensure clients realize gains by addressing the “human factor” – an oftentimes overlooked but critical element of any successful technology initiative. Working hands-on with staff to ensure familiarity with the software as well as any changed roles, responsibilities or processes, Panorama is able to increase both employee buy-in and overall operational productivity.
Organizational Change Management Focus Areas
- ERP organizational assessment, change, design and support
- ERP performance measurement and optimization
- Training needs analyses and content development
- Training delivery and follow-up
- Communications planning and execution
- Post-implementation audit to track and report progress vs. the business case
- Obstacle identification and solution implementation
- Organizational enhancements designed to fully optimize new enterprise technologies
Contact us to learn more about organizational change management or any of our other ERP consulting services. Also be sure to check out our Resource Center, 360° ERP Blog and Webinar and Events Schedule for thought leadership related to organizational change management.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery