Cloud ERP software may be the most exciting thing to hit the ERP market in years. The buzz around software as a service (SaaS) and hosted ERP systems has boosted their popularity among even the most conservative organizations. And the ERP vendors are following suit, with ERP heavyweights Microsoft, Oracle and SAP presenting cloud options to a public hungry for more.
So what exactly is the cloud? In layman’s terms, cloud systems are online, subscription-based enterprise solutions. Rather than hosting an ERP solution on-site, organizations that choose cloud solutions have their data and systems hosted by their ERP providers. This deployment model allows organizations to not only greatly reduce upfront costs but often enjoy a greatly simplified implementation process. The cost structure of a cloud solution is also different than that of an on-premise solution. Organizations in the cloud typically pay yearly subscriptions to a cloud provider (rather than one large fee upfront).
Our consultants are aware of the potential pitfalls of ERP selection projects and can help hedge against project cost overruns, software that is misaligned with business needs, and lack of return on investment. Panorama’s team has industry-specific expertise that helps achieve measurable business improvements.
Recent Articles and News Related to Cloud ERP Software
- Acumatica Cloud ERP Now On AWS Test Drive
- NetSuite OneWorld Powers PropertyGuru Group’s Asia Pacific Expansion
- Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning and Performance Management Cloud Are Platforms of Choice for CFOs
- The City & Guilds Group Selects UNIT4 Agresso Cloud ERP to Empower Employees
- Accuride Implements Plex Enterprise Edition to Deliver Insights
- Acumatica Scores Touchdown with Product Launch
- Hampden & Co. Selects Oracle FLEXCUBE on Managed Cloud Services to Deliver Superior Customer Service
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Transforms Talent Management Processes with Oracle HCM Cloud
- Epicor Completes Acquisition of ShopVisible
- Bureau Veritas chooses Ramco Payroll & Workforce Administration in India & Singapore