CRM software or customer relationship management software supports front office operations and the customer service, sales, and marketing functions. CRM software is available as stand-alone software packages and in more recent years, it is becoming a primary component of both Tier I and Tier II ERP software solutions.
In mid-market or higher end ERP systems, CRM software functionality will be feature rich and fully integrated with other ERP modules such as manufacturing, warehousing, or purchasing. This real-time access to data will help enhance the standard CRM software functions of lead generation, quoting, support call management by providing more a comprehensive data set to allow the sales and marketing team to behave in a more predictable and proactive manner. This integrated approach to CRM software will assist organizations in delivering high levels of customer service and ultimate customer satisfaction.
Our consultants are aware of the potential pitfalls of ERP selection projects and can help hedge against project cost overruns, software that is misaligned with business needs, and lack of return on investment. Panorama’s team has industry-specific expertise that helps achieve measurable business improvements.
Recent Articles and News Related to CRM Software
- New Oracle Marketing Cloud Solution Helps Manufacturers
- Tips to Select the Right CRM System
- Integrating ERP With CRM Systems
- Microsoft Dynamics Enables Businesses to Reimagine Customer Experiences
- New Microsoft Dynamics CRM Release Adds Social Capabilities
- xTuple’s Newest Product Release Integrates Business Intelligence
- ECi Software Solutions Named to Inc. 5000 List for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Oracle Executive Keynote Lineup for Oracle OpenWorld 2013 Announced
- Real-Time Social Insights From SAP Help Companies Engage With Customers
- ERP and E-commerce: Happily Ever After?