CRM software or customer relationship management software supports front office operations and the customer service, sales, and marketing functions. CRM software is available as stand-alone software packages and in more recent years, it is becoming a primary component of both Tier I and Tier II ERP software solutions.
In mid-market or higher end ERP systems, CRM software functionality will be feature rich and fully integrated with other ERP modules such as manufacturing, warehousing, or purchasing. This real-time access to data will help enhance the standard CRM software functions of lead generation, quoting, support call management by providing more a comprehensive data set to allow the sales and marketing team to behave in a more predictable and proactive manner. This integrated approach to CRM software will assist organizations in delivering high levels of customer service and ultimate customer satisfaction.
Our consultants are aware of the potential pitfalls of ERP selection projects and can help hedge against project cost overruns, software that is misaligned with business needs, and lack of return on investment. Panorama’s team has industry-specific expertise that helps achieve measurable business improvements.
Recent Articles and News Related to CRM Software
- TMF Group Aligns Global Marketing Campaigns with Infor
- Government Agencies Democratize Data With Microsoft Technology
- Infor Helps Strauss Paper Centralize Customer Relationship Management in the Cloud
- Business and Technology Predictions for the Year 2020
- New Global Solution Integration to Help Mid-Market and Enterprise Companies Deliver Outstanding Customer Experience
- Deltek Announces Ajera CRM To Power the Front-Office of A&E Firms
- Lessons From Successful CRM Implementations
- Microsoft Evolves Its Customer-Centric Solutions With New Parature Release
- Sage CRM Reduces Cost and Complexity of the Sales Process
- NetSuite and Australia Post Partner to Transform Omnichannel Parcel Delivery and Collection