It is often said an organization’s most valuable resource is its workforce. If this is the case, this means selecting the best human resource management software (HRMS) is critical for any mid-market organization. Managing the complexities of talent, payroll, and government regulations cannot be left to manual processes. Selecting an ERP system that can effectively manage the day-to-day operations, as well as the needs of the human resources department, is important for an ERP selection project’s overall success and ultimate ROI.
Strong human resource management software functionality will maintain employee data in a secure manner, while also providing quick access to the employee’s complete employment information. Robust human resource software will offer compliant processing of employee payroll, taxes and benefits and send all applicable transaction data to the financial management and business intelligence software modules.
Panorama’s team has experience with stand-alone human resource management software packages and with the human resources and payroll modules integrated within leading ERP software packages. Panorama’s ERP consultants provide a complete service offering that can assist your organization throughout the process of ERP selection, ERP implementation and organizational change management.
Recent Articles and News Related to Manufacturing Software
- Leading Dubai Based Automotive Parts Distributor A-MAP Selects Epicor ERP
- Ramco HCM Builds Momentum in the Middle East
- Customers and Partners Join Oracle’s PeopleSoft 9.2 Early Success Program
- SAP Receives Double Distinction from Shared Services and Outsourcing Network
- Oracle Releases Oracle’s PeopleSoft 9.2
- Prominent Packaging Producer, Airlite Plastics, Selects IQMS
- Maximizing the Functionality of Your ERP Modules
- Packaging Thermoformer Switches to IQMS After Failed Implementation
- SAP Improves Human Resources User Experience for the Modern HR Professional
- Turkish Airlines Takes Off With First Phase of Major SAP Software Implementation