Business Application Software Takes Pole Position as First Ever Business Partner of Premier European Association
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that it has become a Business Partner of CLEPA – the European Association of Automotive Suppliers. Supporting CLEPA’s aim to promote and represent the interests of the motor equipment and parts industry internationally, Infor is the first such Business Partner.
- 109 of the world’s most prominent suppliers for car parts, systems and modules, and 26 national trade associations and European sector associations are members of CLEPA.
- CLEPA represents an industry with an annual turnover of 600 billion Euros, more than 3,000 companies employing more than five million people, and covers all products and services within the automotive supply chain.
- Infor is the first Business Partner taken on by CLEPA, supporting project initiatives and events across Europe.
- Infor counts 84 of the top 100 automotive companies as customers.
- Infor automotive customers include Ferrari, Pilkington Glass, Volkswagen, WAI Global, Nissan, Saab Automotive Parts AB, Bosal and Truck-Lite Europe.
“Infor delivers a range of business software spanning Financial, Performance Management and HR to ERP, Supply Chain and Warehouse Management applications to some of the biggest names in the automotive industry,” said Warren Smith, industry strategy director, Infor. “CLEPA is the leading organization representing the automotive supply industry in Europe and provides the largest platform for discussion and decision-making in this sector. Combined, the two organizations are a powerful force in the delivery of fast, tangible benefits to automotive suppliers across Europe.”