We know what it takes to successfully choose and implement the right ERP software solution for your business. Our ERP service offerings not only utilize Panorama’s proprietary PERFECT methodology but represent our 360-degree focus on every task necessary to ensure our clients achieve the most business benefits possible from their ERP systems.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
Panorama’s PERFECT Methodologies
Each of Panorama’s service offerings follow our proprietary PERFECT ERP methodologies. Developed over years of ERP software selection and implementation projects, our methodologies provide the underlying framework to ensure that each ERP initiative we are involved with adhere to the guidelines, practices and principles necessary for ERP success. Read more about our methodologies by clicking any of the links below:
- PERFECT Plan™ IT Strategy
- PERFECT Fit™ ERP Selection
- PERFECT Path™ ERP Implementation
- PERFECT Change™ Organizational Change Management
- PERFECT Match™ ERP Staffing
- PERFECT Process™ Business Process Reengineering
- PERFECT Assessment™ ERP Expert Witness Testimony
Panorama’s services are beneficial to companies just beginning an ERP project as well as those requiring assistance during or after the implementation process. Because we are technology-agnostic and well-versed in all of the major ERP packages, our expertise can be applied to any ERP engagement.
How Does Panorama Drive Successful ERP Projects?
To effectively meet and manage our clients’ needs, we employ a highly trained staff of ERP consultants full-time and leverage the skill sets of hundreds of ERP experts across the globe. Our average employee has more than 20 years of consulting experience and is extensively trained to help companies manage successful ERP software and transformation projects. Our consultants leverage Panorama’s proprietary and technology-agnostic methodologies, experience and research findings to make each client’s initiative a resounding success.
What is 360-Degree Service?
Rather than focusing on one aspect of ERP implementation, Panorama has built its reputation in the industry by leveraging our experience to help organizations before, during and after an ERP system deployment. Our 360-degree service methodologies and offerings allow organizations to:
- Implement ERP software on-time and on-budget
- Holistically address the business, organizational, process and technological aspects of a successful ERP software initiative
- Incorporate measurable operational and business process improvements into your ERP initiative
- Minimize business risk and disruption throughout the ERP implementation
- Maximize measurable business benefits after the ERP “go-live”
- Fix troubled or failed ERP implementations
This approach addresses critical needs during all phases (or degrees) of the ERP project life cycle.
- Panorama is completely independent and objective. We do not sell software and do not receive any kickbacks from software vendors. Our advice is based purely on the individual needs of each client.
- Our international team of on-site consultants has deep experience with more than 150 different ERP systems in dozens of industries, including discrete and process manufacturing, distribution, life science, non-profit and the public sector. We have a strong understanding of how to apply ERP technology to achieve critical success factors and improve your business.
- We understand that ERP is not about technology – it is about improving business operations. Our industry experts leverage best practices to enable a transformation in business processes using ERP software.
- We are invested in our clients. Rather than taking a “one size fits all” approach, we spend the time necessary to thoroughly understand each client’s unique business and technology needs. We also intentionally limit our client load to provide outstanding focus and service to all of our projects.
- As the world’s leading independent provider of ERP consulting services, Panorama is a leader in the field and a trusted source of research and best practice development. Our proprietary tools and methodologies help clients minimize costs and maximize benefits.
- While the market is full of lower-cost and lower-quality service providers, we provide measurable results and a return on investment that exceeds our fees. Always.
Contact us to learn more about our ERP consulting services.