Many of our client and prospects don’t know where to begin with their ERP initiatives – SaaS vs. on-premise, Tier I vs. Tier II, getting a troubled implementation back on track, and avoiding ERP risks are all considerations that can be overwhelming without the right expertise. Whether you are thinking about a new ERP system, trying to get more out of your current system, or aren’t sure where to begin, a phone consultation with one or more of Panorama’s experts can help.
Typical Discussion Topics for an ERP Consultation With One of Our Independent Experts
- Determine the right ERP strategy, such as SaaS vs. on-premise, single system vs. best of breed, etc.
- Understand options available in the marketplace
- Understand potential risks and opportunities with your current ERP initiatives
- Advise on negotiation strategies
- Review vendor contract terms and conditions
- Provide customized advice to fit your situation
Sample Questions We’ve Received
- How much time and money should I budget for my ERP implementation?
- Which vendors should I include on my long list or short list?
- How should I structure my project team?
- What organizational change management activities should I include in my project plan?
- What are the best ERP systems in the market?
Interested in scheduling a phone consultation to tap into Panorama’s extensive and independent knowledge and experience?
Call us at 720-515-1377 or simply complete the form below and we’ll get in touch with you.