An SAP implementation can be challenging, complex, and a drain on company resources. The flexibility, power, and broad scope of SAP’s functionality can create unexpected organizational challenges that need to be carefully managed during the design, implementation, and integration of the SAP software package.
Using our proprietary and technology-agnostic PERFECT Path™ ERP Implementation Methodology and toolset, Panorama helps clients successfully plan, design, and implement SAP software products such as SAP ECC, SAP Business All-in-One, and SAP Business One. Our successful SAP implementations help clients leverage the following methods and expertise.
Click the picture to your right to download a brochure about our full SAP implementation service offerings.
Elements of an SAP Implementation
- SAP implementation project planning
- System design and business blueprint
- SAP implementation project management and program management
- Business process redesign and definition
- Gap analysis between industry pre-configurations and client business requirements
- Organizational change management and employee communications
- SAP training for end-users
- Form and report definition
- Data migration strategy and mapping
- Technical infrastructure upgrades
- Business process, NetWeaver, and systems integration
- Functional expertise in key SAP modules, including FICO, SD, MM, PP, CRM, and others
Panorama’s ERP implementation tools and expertise helps clients implement their SAP implementations faster and at a lower cost than industry averages. In fact, our independent research shows that Panorama clients implement in 10% less time and 50% less cost than the average SAP implementation. Further, Panorama has the industry reach to effectively and efficiently staff your SAP project with SAP-certified functional experts. Find out more about leveraging our global network of SAP consultants in the SAP staffing section.
Contact us to learn more about our ERP software selection offering or any of our other ERP consulting services. Also be sure to check out our Resource Center, 360° ERP Blog and Webinar and Events Schedule for thought leadership related to SAP and SAP implementations.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery