Panorama Consulting Solutions provides the staffing resources needed to make your Tier I, Tier II or SaaS ERP implementation a success.
Most organizations do not have the internal resource capacity or expertise to handle the complexities and workload of an ERP implementation. To ensure enterprise system operability and success, organizations often need to expand IT teams both in the short- and long-term. With specialties including mobile workforce recruiting and human resources training, Panorama Consulting Solutions leverages the latest technologies to help organizations build the best staffing structures available. We are well-equipped to work either in concert with existing HR departments and hiring practices or to create an independent model specific to each client’s needs.
We work with a global network of experts and sub-contracted consultants that specialize in one or more areas. Each team member has been screened via our PERFECT Match™ methodology to meet our exacting criteria and undergone exhaustive training in ourproprietary, proven techniques. PERFECT Match™ ensures our staffing provides:
- Functional and technical expertise in Tier I, Tier II and SaaS ERP software systems
- A clear focus on business improvement and organizational readiness
- Industry knowledge and insight to match each client’s area of business
- Integration of software technical competencies with our core consulting service offerings
- The best resources for the job
Below are just some of the global network of consultants, leads and managers that we can provide to your ERP implementation:
- ERP implementation project managers and program managers
- Functional experts certified in SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and other top ERP systems
- Organizational change managers
- Business process analysts
- Data strategy and data migration analysts
- Solution architects and system integration experts
- System and business process testing managers and analysts
- ERP system trainers
- Functional experts in financials, accounting, supply chain management (SCM), warehouse management (WMS), logistics, customer relationship management (CRM), and other key ERP modules
Panorama also offers all levels of IT support for ERP software selection and implementations, including end-user training, technical troubleshooting and organizational change management services. Click on the buttons below to learn more about our Microsoft Dynamics staffing, Oracle staffing and SAP staffing services.
Contact us to learn more about these or any of our other ERP consulting services. Also be sure to check out our Resource Center, 360° ERP Blog and Webinar and Events Schedule for thought leadership related to ERP staffing.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery